What should I do if I am speaking at the event?
- If you are a solo or plenary speaker and providing a presentation, please could you send your final versions to us 1 week before the conference. We would like an electronic copy of your presentation/bullet points/copy of slides, whichever is best for you. N.B. Even if you plan to speak off the cuff, we would urge that you submit at least an outline of your speech to us for inclusion on the presentation website. The most consistent complaint that we have from delegates is that not all speakers offer electronic copies of their presentation. Please note we will also require you to bring a copy of your presentation on a UBS stick/disc as back up.
- If you are a stream chairman, you are responsible for introducing the speakers in your session, from biographies that we will give you on the day (these can also be found in the brochure) ..You are also responsible for keeping time and fielding questions from the audience. You do not need to be in touch with the speakers in your streams beforehand.
- If you are a moderator of a panel, Four weeks from the start of the event you will be sent the email and phone details of your panellists and you are responsible for communicating with them and co-ordinating them. Based on the written information in the brochure you are responsible for determining the final issues to be debated in the session, their order, aiming to bring out the most interesting and contrasting angles. The Stream Chairman will introduce you and your panellists from the biographies printed in the brochure that will be given to the Stream Chairman prior to the session. You do not need to be in touch with the Stream Chairman in advance.
- If you are a panellist, you do not need to submit any documentation. Four weeks out from the event you will be sent an email with all the contact details for the other panellists and the moderator for your session. Your moderator will co-ordinate a discussion to ensure everyone knows what issues will be included in which order. They will most probably arrange a meeting at the venue just prior to the session.
- If you require accommodation please use hotel reservations form provided in the speaker pack. If you have any further queries then please call us on +44 (0)20 7017 7200 or email us at email@example.com.
What should I do if I want to join the speaker panel?
- Please check the individual conference page and contact the relevant producer (email or telephone)
AT THE EVENT
Where is the conference being held and how do I get there?
- Please click on the venue and dates section on this website.
What is a Champagne round table?
- This is an informal group discussion whereby you will be able to exchange your ideas with your industry peers. And of course Champagne is served! To register your place please complete the form attached to the email confirmation and return to us via fax or email.
- As a speaker hosting the Champagne roundtables you will be acting as an mediator during the discussions
What happens when I get to the Conference?
When you arrive at the event, please report to the Speaker & Panellist Zone. This area will be exclusively for speakers, where you can collect your badge and discuss your audio-visual requirements with a member of our AV team. A representative of ICBI will also be in the Speaker & Panellist Zone at all times so we can assist you through the event.
Morning coffee is available before the conference, a lunch is served around midday and there will be a mid afternoon coffee break.
All presentations are now made available onto a secure website within two weeks after the conference. Please ensure you have signed the authority form to enable us to place your presentation on the website. Once the presentations are loaded the website address and login will be emailed to all speakers and delegates.
- Chairman Guide:
There will be an information pack available from the conference director which will be handed out at least 30 minutes before the presentation starts.
- Dress Code: Business attire is required throughout the conference.