What should I do if I am speaking at the event?
- If you are a solo speaker and providing a presentation, please send your final version to us one week before the conference. N.B. Even if you plan to speak off the cuff, we would urge that you submit at least an outline of your speech to us for inclusion on the presentation website. The most consistent complaint that we have from delegates is that not all speakers offer electronic copies of their presentation. Please note we will also require you to bring a copy of your presentation on UBS stick as back up.
- If you are a Chairman you are responsible for introducing the speakers in your session from biographies that we will give you on the day. You are also responsible for keeping time and fielding questions from the audience. You do not need to be in touch with the speakers in your session beforehand.
- If you are a moderator of a panel four weeks from the start of the event you will be sent the email and phone numbers of your panellists. You are responsible for communicating with them and co-ordinating them, determining the final issues to be debated in the session, their order, aiming to bring out the most interesting and contrasting angles. The Chairman will introduce you and your panellists. You do not need to be in touch with the Chairman in advance.
- If you are a panellist you do not need to submit any documentation. Four weeks out from the event you will be sent an email with the contact details for the other panellists and the moderator for your session. Your moderator will co-ordinate a discussion to ensure everyone knows what issues will be included in which order.
- If you require accommodation please use the hotel reservation form provided in the speaker pack, which is also available on the Accomodation page of this website. If you have any further queries then please call us on +44 (0)20 7017 7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to join our speaker faculty?
- To find out more about speaking opportunities please contact Ian Law on +44 (0) 20 7017 7297 or email email@example.com.
AT THE EVENT
Where is the conference being held and how do I get there?
- Please click on the Dates/Venue section of this website.
What happens when I get to the conference?
When you arrive at the event please report to the Speaker Zone. This area will be exclusively for speakers, where you can collect your badge and discuss your audio-visual requirements with a member of our AV team. A representative of ICBI will also be in the Speaker Zone at all times so we can assist you through the event.
Morning coffee is available before the conference, a lunch is served around midday and there will be a mid afternoon coffee break.
All presentations are now made available onto a secure website within two weeks of the conference. Please ensure you have signed the authority form to enable us to place your presentation on the website. Once the presentations are loaded the website address and login will be emailed to all delegates.
- Dress Code: Business attire is required throughout the conference.