50+ LPs & FoFs Speaking...
and over 100 in attendance. SuperInvestor & SuperReturn conferences have become known globally for the fantastic line-up of investors at every event
LPs & FoF Speakers include:
• Robert Maynard, CIO, PUBLIC EMPLOYEES’ RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF IDAHO
• Kevin O’Donnell, Managing Director, Alternative Investments, KAISER FOUNDATION HEALTH PLAN
• Brad Thawley, Investment Manager, Private Equity, TEACHER RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF TEXAS
• Kathleen Browne, Director of Investments, WELLESLEY COLLEGE
• Saguna R. Malhotra, Managing Director, Private Equity, STANFORD MANAGEMENT COMPANY
• Daniel Ward, Investments Manager, VIRGINA TECH FOUNDATION
• Sandra Bosela, Managing Director, OPTRUST PRIVATE MARKETS GROUP
• Edward J. Grefenstette, President & CIO, THE DIETRICH FOUNDATION
• Rosa Estrada, Senior Investment Manager, INTEL CORPORATION
• Matt Diestel, Investment Officer - Private Equity Group, CALSTRS
• Mark Anson, Managing Partner & CIO, OAK HILL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
• Omar Bassel, Head of Asset Management, MASIC
• Jane Rowe, Senior Vice President, TEACHERS PRIVATE CAPITAL
• David Wilton, CIO, IFC
The Biggest Names In Global Private Equity
SuperInvestor U.S gave delegates the chance to meet the biggest titans of the global private equity landscape.
Delegates heard from top fund managers on the state of the private equity market and how the terms of LP/GP Relations are changing.
Industry Titans Included:
• Philip Hammarskjold, CEO & Chairman, HELLMAN & FRIEDMAN
• Stephen Pagliuca, Managing Director, BAIN CAPITAL
• Greg Brennemann, Chairman, CCMP CAPITAL PARTNERS
• Michael Psaros, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, KPS CAPITAL PARTNERS
m Ford, Managing Director, OAKTREE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
• Dipanjan Deb, Managing Partner, FRANCISCO PARTNERS
Alex Slusky, Founder & Managing Partner, VECTOR CAPITAL
• Jay Hoag, Co-Founder, TECHNOLOGY CROSSOVER VENTURES
Topics covering what you need to know going into 2013
With a focus on the LP/GP relationship, and in-depth analysis of topics such as fundraising, fund governance, allocation, fund restructuring, terms and fees, and much more, SuperInvestor U.S. fostered insight into the most burning questions of private equity investing. In addition, developments in U.S. and West Coast venture capital and buyouts were discussed.
The Most Relevant Topics In Private Equity & Venture Capital
Highlights included panel discussions on whether LPs are moving away from traditional funds, Co-Investments, The Outlook For Public Pension Plans, The Future For Fund of Funds and The Public Perception Of Private Equity
PUBLIC IMAGE OF PRIVATE EQUITY
Why Does Private Equity Find It So Difficult To Improve Its Image? What Can The Industry & Individual Organisations Do To Limit The Damage Done By The Presidential Election Campaigning?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
How Are Large Private Equity Firms Altering Their Terms, Conditions & Fee Structures In Response To LP Demands?
What Do GPs Have To Do To Raise The Next Mega Fund?
New Ways Of Investing In Private Equity: How Are Co-Investments, Directs, Secondaries & Managed Accounts Fundamentally Altering The Private Equity Landscape? To What Extent Are These Models Beneficial To LPs?
SuperInvestor U.S. private equity and venture capital conference brought together the West Coast LP and GP communities with the global SuperReturn audience.
The SuperReturn series of private equity events is the largest series of private equity events in the world, annually connecting 5000+ delegates with investors in 10 events across the globe.
Exclusive lunchtime networking opportunities.
Delegates are able to sign up for either LP or VIP hosted lunch tables and enjoy an informal conversation with top LPs or one of our top guest speakers.
Lunch Table hosts include our incredible guest speakers:
SuperInvestor U.S. gave delegates numerous opportunities to meet and network with key industry figures important for their business or fund
Delegates were able to use popular formats which make SuperReturn conferences unique as well as innovative new ways to connect with other delegates through social media and our new SuperInvestor app.