50+ LPs & FoFs Speaking...
and over 100 in attendance. SuperInvestor & SuperReturn conferences have become known globally for the fantastic line-up of investors at every event
LPs & FoF Speakers included:
• Stephen Moseley, Head of Private Equity, Alaska Permanent Fund Corporation
• Malcolm C. Goepfert, Director of Investments,
The James Irvine Foundation
• Robert Maynard, CIO,
Public Employee Retirement System of Idaho
• Rosa Estrada, Senior Investment Manager,
Intel Corporation Pension Plan
• Marina Mavrakis, Managing Director, Private Equity, High Yield &
Distressed Investment, TIAA-CREF
• Anders Stromblad, Head of External Management, AP2
• Susanne Forsingdal, Partner, ATP-PEP
• Eric Fitzgerald, Director-Alternative Investments,
Metlife Insurance Company
• Stephen Donahue, Partner, Regis Management Company
• Maurice Gordon, Senior Managing Director, Guardian Life Insurance
• Nicole Belytschko, Portfolio Manager, Private Equity,
CM Capital Corporation
• Sandra Bosela, Managing Director, OPTrust Private Markets Group
• David Hartford, Managing Director, Aeris Capital
Some of the best known and respected names in private equity & venture capital
Delegates heard from people who have navigated their firms to achieve success in an uncertain climate. Whether a tech specialist VC or a large buyout firm, the speakers at SuperInvestor U.S. represent the best in U.S. private equity right now.
In 2014, Delegates Heard From:
• Peter J. Nolan, Managing Partner, Leonard Green & Partners
• Andy Jhawar, Senior Partner, Apollo Global Management
• David Yuan, General Partner, Technology Crossover Ventures
• Jim Ford, Managing Director, Oaktree Capital
• Stephen Evans, Director, Silver Lake
• Dave McClure, Founding Partner, 500 Startups
• Navin Chaddha, Managing Director, Mayfield Fund
• Peter B. Spasov, Partner, Marlin Equity Partners
• Bob Brown, Managing Director and Global Head of Limited Partner Services, Advent International
Topics covering what you need to know going into 2014
With a focus on the LP/GP relationship, and in-depth analysis of topics such as fundraising, fund governance, allocation, fund restructuring, terms and fees, and much more, SuperInvestor U.S. fostered insight into the most burning questions of private equity investing. In addition, developments in U.S. and West Coast venture capital and buyouts were discussed.
The Most Relevant Topics In Private Equity & Venture Capital
Highlights include panel discussions on Co-Investments, The Outlook For Public Pension Plans, The Future For Fund of Funds, the Family Office Perspective and the relevance of micro VC in 2014
TECHNOLOGY INVESTING TODAY
Where Are The Sweet Spots In In Tech Investing Today?
Which Strategy Is Best Placed To Transform Companies & Generate Alpha?
GAINING ACCESS TO THE RIGHT FUNDS
What Can LPs Do To Gain Exposure To The Private Equity Strategies Which Are Closed To Them Through The GP Fund Route?
What Sets A Mid-Market Fund Apart From The Crowd? What Is The Secret Sauce Which Enables Some Managers To Pick The Right Deal Every Time?
SuperInvestor U.S. private equity and venture capital conference brings together the West Coast LP and GP communities with the global SuperReturn audience.
The SuperReturn series of private equity events is the largest series of private equity events in the world, annually connecting 5000+ delegates with investors in 10 events across the globe.
Fantastic guest speakers will provide unequalled private equity and macroeconomic data.
SuperInvestor U.S. gives delegates numerous opportunities to meet and network with key industry figures important for their business or fund
Delegates are able to use popular formats which make SuperReturn conferences unique as well as innovative new ways to connect with other delegates through social media and our new SuperInvestor app.
"The 2013 conference was a great success and also a great venue to catch up with GPs and LPs"
"The event was terrific with great participants. I learned a bunch, made good contacts, and was delighted to lead a session."
"I enjoyed the conference and thought the quality was high all around"