Delegates heard from those who have successfully fundraised and LPs looking to commit to fund managers globally.
Speakers included: New Jersey State Investment Council, Intel Corporation, DuPont Capital Management, Probitas Partners, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, BC Partners, Access Capital Partners, Park Street Capital, Capital Dynamics, Pantheon, Abbott Capital Management, Denning & Co., SL Capital Partners
Andrew Beaton, Managing Director - Co-Investment, CAPITAL DYNAMICS
As growth stalls in many developed markets, LPs are turning their attention towards the emerging and frontier economies. With dedicated country sessions, LP panels and a not-to-be-missed interview with a Middle Eastern family office, the emerging markets summit fully explained the challenges & opportunities in key economies, as well as providing a fantastic way to network with the world under one roof!
Speakers included: The Dietrich Foundation, Baring Private Equity Partners India, Asia Alternatives, Actis, Pantheon, MASIC, Peepul, Stepstone Group, Aureos Advisors, Paul Capital Partners, Granite Capital Management, Quilvest, Sarona Asset Management, 57 Stars, IFC
- Which Emerging Markets Are Outperforming?
- What Is The Best Way To Access Emerging Market Private Equity?
- How Do GPs In Asia Manage Regulatory Difficulties, Currency Issues & Slowing GDP Growth?
- Hear From An Emerging Market LP On What They Are Looking For In A Fund Manager
- How Are GPs Taking Advantage Of Brazil’s Incredible Growth Story Whilst Navigating The Problems Of Inflation & An Overheating Economy
- How Can LPs Get Comfortable With Investing In African Private Equity?
- What Are LPs Looking For In An Emerging Market Fund Manager? How Does Due Diligence Differ Between Markets